View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Charter Member

Well that is something I didn't realize. So tying it to the top of the care in 97 degree heat under direct sunlight ain't going to work eh. That's too bad. I thought it was impervious to the elements. That means no leaving it in the care on hot days, which is a little painful and is one of the things I was thinking I could do.

Actually, here is a quote I cut and pasted just to provide some insite as to why I might have (and perhaps still do) think you can sizzle the beast.

"Imagine what it would be like to own a guitar that you can leave in your trunk on a hot day, only to pull it out and have it completely in tune, no worse for the wear. Or even better—a guitar you could check at the airport with no anxiety. How about a guitar that you could leave out on a hot, dry stage for that outdoor festival? Or one that you never, ever have to humidify? Or whose action never needs adjusting? While an instrument like this would be just a fantasy in the world of traditional guitars, CA Guitars builds them every day "

Ah well, we'll get to the truth of it.

Stuart

thanks Jas,

Last edited by stuartb; 05-20-2007 at 08:41 PM.