View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 05:59 PM

Im in the same boat as you except i have a degree in music business. I went to a regionally well respected school 16 years ago. I was all set to transfer to middle Tennessee state. (I couldn’t afford belmont) but i got a off I couldn’t refuse to stay home run the family business.

I got screwed out of the family business and now im going through a divorce. Im 38 have close to 300 songs wrote. Im just going to open mic nights locally and watching. Watching em mess up seeing what works what dont.

I know im good do you? Its just a question. Because you better be good. My friend told me the other day there are nonstop flights to Nashville starting from our town in January. He said its a sign and hes gonna help me. Im gonna fly into town at least every couple months. I took a security job working 4 days a week. I got nothing to lose and if you want it you better cut all dead weight. Live off a can of wolf brand chili a day and wake up thinking your waylon jennings because i do. And I haven’t done nothing. What are you willing to do. Thats the real question

Last edited by Kerbie; 08-23-2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Removed profanities, inappropriate comment