View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 10:03 PM

Default Emerald x20-12. NGD

Well, for the past while I have been gassing for a 12 string. I figure everybody needs one. I live in Tucson Az and caring for my good acoustics is a constant chore. A couple of years ago I bought a Rainsong 6 string and it has been a delight to own. Sounds great (and I love the N2 neck). I can ignore it when not using it, throw it in the trunk, take it Mexico, check it on airlines and not worry. So I thought I would investigate CF 12 strings. Emerald guitars caught my attention and I have been visiting their website intermittently for a couple of months. Last week Alister released his November Select series and I happened on the site the same day. I fell in love with the x20-12, it was available for immediate delivery! I bought it the same day and it arrived today!
Absolutely stunning guitar, perfect setup. I am still 'acclimatizing' myself to the 12 strings as this is my first. The sound port really provides the player with a full balanced sound. I have yet to record it. Will have to experiment with mic placement I am sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg X20-12 Kosipo (Ele) SS - 5472_10-1.jpg (24.0 KB, 111 views)

Last edited by al_az; 11-14-2019 at 10:49 PM.