Thread: Awaiting...
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
Funny, Evan. The waiting has been easy... until the ready/not ready stuff. I wasn't even going to talk about ordering this until I knew it was ready to ship... and now we are almost a full month later.

Rufus says "Hi, back at ya!" Our sweet Izzy (still miss her every day) was Joan's cat (they picked each other), and they let me live in their world. Even Joan will tell you that I am Rufus's person. No doubt he loves us both... but if there was only one life jacket and the boat was going down, he would give me the jacket and jump into my arms. Fortunately, I have two arms and could hang on to him and the Blonde. Perhaps I should reverse that order.

It is a nice treat that Rufus enjoys my music, amplified or acoustic.

I look back at the scrufty cat we adopted, and I am amazed at how handsome and regal he has become...

... and such a fun personality! He gives me hugs! Yes, really.

Oh, and I have a new guitar coming.

I'm planning to get the boat back in the water tomorrow, so there will be plenty to keep me busy. You know, 'till the new guitar arrives.
Cap, that's one cool cat!

Btw, I agree on holding on to the Blonde, Rufus will find a way to stay attached to you with built-in hooks, haha😎