View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWind View Post
Given the OP did not ask "what is your experience" with these two guitars. He asked what people "think". So of course that would be subjective opinion and having played the guitar is not requisite to offering a subjective opinion of possible comparison .
Unfortunately since the OP's question is two part, the first is do you "think" it can compare ? And the second is "is OK for me"
The first is easy to offer a subjective opinion whether one has played both or not. The second unfortunately is unanswerable regardless of having played both.

That said.
While the Cort may be just fine for the money.
The reality is the specs are for the most part meaningless sight unseen or in this case unplayed .

But all things being equal and in general there is very little reason to believe that something that costs 1/3 the price is going to sound the same or be of the same build or design quality. As to whether that will work for any given individual, is something only that individual can answer. That's just the reality of life.........
sorry kev, i didnt ask in detail because im not fluent in english so its hard for me to express what i want to say..

Thank you for pointing that out, Just curious if someone have tried them both and can share some opinion, because i cant try them both now, i have to travel to another city to try cort, and fly to singapore to try a d28