View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisisme View Post
I have acoustic guitars equipped with a matrix infinity peizo pickup and a lr Bragg’s m1 active magnetic pickup

I plug these guitars straight into my acoustic amplifier (fishman loudbox mini) and use a Behringer ADI21 pre amp which makes my guitars sound amazing (very natural)

I was thinking of getting a tc bodyrez or boss AD2 pedal to use instead of my Behringer pre amp. I feel maybe it could do the same thing as my Behringer pre amp but get a good sound more easily and quickly.

So my question is do you think the bodyrez or AD2 could sound as natural as my Behringer ADI21 or even more natural when going into an acoustic amplifier?
I really like the Boss AD-2. The main reason I bought it was for the Notch Filter as I like my monitors hot, and even with a soundhole plug, I was getting some feedback with my Maton. First gig......problem solved! The reverb (Ambience) is pretty good as well. I don't think I'll be touching the Resonance knob when using it with my Maton, but it may come in handy for other guitars.