View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agfsteve View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by "between the 2nd Bm and the 1st Gm6"--that is not possible, because it goes Bm(1st Bm), Gm6(1st Gm6), Bm(2nd), Gm6(2nd), so there cannot be a "between" like you said, but maybe I'm not understanding it properly.

The chord changes are all on beat one (for the whole verse, including the Bm / Gm6 changes), as I hear it, but the book of course only has chords over lyrics, so it does not confirm this.

What you are saying is correct: the Bm is over "Now today I", which is beats 1-2-3-4, then the Gm6 is over "Find...", which is beats 1-2-3-4, then the next Bm is over "You have changed your", which is beats 1-2-3-4, and then the next Gm6 is over "Mind...", which is beats 1-2-3-4.

So it's four bars, alternating Bm and Gm6, with the chord changes on the first beat of each bar.
Yeah, I should have said the 1st Gm6 and the 2nd Bm. What I mean is that I think there are less than 4 beats between Find and You. But I'm only playing it in my head. I'll listen to the recording tomorrow.
Martin 00L-17
Voyage Air OM04
Breedlove Oregon Concert
1975 Aria 9422