View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustinfurlow View Post
Can't wait for this...thank you very much for the generous invite and shoutout in previous posts, Tom. Just looking at photos of last year's BIG and then my AirBnB's photos of the lake during springtime makes me think this will be one of the most memorable trips.....ever!! Can't wait to hang and make music.
Thanks Dustin, you coming to the event will only add to the weekend!
So happy you can come and perform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Cardinal View Post
Aside from all the music and guitar geeking, I for one, cant wait for the awesome BBQ at the event, the local Whiskeys, and of course, Dash..
Dash misses you as well Brad. And I agree, lots of guitars and music, but also many other little things to make it fun including the BBQ and local whiskey tasting. I have heard a rumor that this year may include some real Scottish beverage brought by Will! I might share and then might not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWind View Post
I would love to come but will have to check my schedule.
The airport traffic will not be an issue but will have to check out the best route from Wyoming , three to four weeks of hard riding should get it done

Hope you can come Kev. I have not advertised this, but we do provide stable and tie stalls for anyone coming on horseback, no extra charge involved. It is Texas after all.

Tom