Thread: RainSong necks
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubleneck View Post
Been over this a number of times but it’s just a odd neck, that simple. If it was that loved others would copy it? Nothing out there like it. Rainsongs are great guitars with what to me is a chunky electric guitar neck.
Very true. I agree that Rainsong are great guitars even though I don't care for the necks myself.

Yes, we have been over this a number of times, I agree. Here are my thoughts on that in general. We see that sort of repetitiveness all the time in the forums here. We probably run out of things to talk about, so the same subjects come up time and again. The alternative would be to … actually play our guitars rather than posting. So, we chatter away.

I took advantage of Neil Hogan's "bundles" sales this past weekend on totallyguitars.com, so I will probably be posting less and playing more now. He finally put together a whole bunch of solo fingerstyle material in which he teaches his arranging approach, the theory behind it, and the tunes from that perspective including guidance to "making it your own". I don't see that kind of teaching very often.

Tony

"Alexa, where's my stuff?"
- Anxiously waiting...