View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokdog49 View Post
It’s either a saddle issue (A) or the dual source microphone isn’t working. (B)
Sounds more like “B” to me. Sounds like you got all UST.
Did you call Baggs? They are extremely helpful folks.
Interesting. Shouldn't I be able to check for the microphone via the

Quote:
A. MIX CONTROL (Mixes between mic and pickup)When the mix control is rolled towards the neck, the Tru • Mic is carrying the majority of the guitar’s voice with the Element pickup supporting only the lowest frequencies.

When rolled towards the bridge, you will hear the full-range Element pickup only.When set at full-range pickup, pay careful attention to string balance. If you notice any inconsistencies in output, refer back to 4. ELEMENT INSTALLATION
or the

Quote:
E. MIC GAIN CONTROL(Adjusts the level of the Tru • Mic relative to the level of the Element)IMPORTANT: Setting this control correctly is vital to the sound of the Anthem system.First, you must roll the mix control completely toward the neck. Play through a P.A. or acoustic amplifi er while you are making adjustments. A small fl at-head jeweler’s screwdriver will be needed.Your amplifi ed tone should be well balanced and true to the acoustic sound and feel of the guitar. If it lacks clarity and top-end, increase the mic’s level by turning the control clockwise. Back it off slightly If you experience excessive handling noise and/or brightness

?

Either way, I'll send LR Baggs an E-Mail just to get their take on the whole thing.