View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny3299 View Post
I have TCH into a Maui 5 too. I currently have the TCH set to stereo, and i have both mic and guitar into the line inputs on the sub. It sounds ok, but the volume level for each now needs be controlled on the TCH. Problem is, i do not see a level for the mic (separate from the gain knob). There is a separate level for the guitar, but not for the mic. Am i missing something? The only thing i see for the mic is a low/ high boost, but not a level setting. So, i was thinking of taking your advice above, and putting the mic to the mic channel on the Maui 5 instead and leaving he guitar in the line input. This will help with independent control for volume, but how should i then set the output on the TCH (stereo, mono, or other?). Thank you in advance! Jim
Set the Play Acoustic to DI Out. This puts mic to one output and Guitar to another.

You are correct. The only control you have for the mic is the gain knob and the adjustment for boost. The guitar output is used mainly for balancing the signals/outputs of the mic and guitar.

Balance Between mic and guitar is best achieved at the Maui inputs.