View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 06:58 AM
Charter Member

Arrow SOLD OFF FORUM Danelectro Danoblaster 12 String Electric Guitar

$OLD is a Korean made Danelectro Danoblaster Innuendo 12 string Electric Guitar. I've been playing quite a bit of electric 12 string guitar lately, this one along with my Taylor T5-12-Ltd., also for sale here, but would like to get down to just one electric 12 string guitar.

If you're wanting a great sounding comfortable playing 12 string that is easy on the budget, here it is. AGF price is $395 including shipping and paypal fees in the Continental U.S.

Danelectro built these guitars with 4 effects built in: distortion, chorus, tremolo, and echo!

The effects are fun to play around with but 99% of the time I play without the effects because that's is where I get the classic Rickenbacker sounds.

If guitar effects are not your thing, you can simply bypass them altogether by plugging your cord into the bypass output jack. This guitar is equipped with two output jacks. One incorporates the effects and the other bypasses them altogether. The Danoblaster is set up very similar to a a strat in terms of the pickups. You got 3 single coils with 5 different pickup selector positions like you find on a typical strat.
There is a master tone and volume pot. In addition, there are two additional knobs for tweaking the effects to your taste.

The guitar is in very good condition and has freshly installed Ernie Ball Light strings, so you'll be ready to chime out to Byrds, Beatles, Petty, Jacob Dylan etc.

Comes with a Fender padded gig bag with shoulder straps and 3 compartments. The smallest pocket has a missing zipper.

Features:
-12 Strings
-Built in effects: Distortion, Chorus, Tremolo, and Echo
-2 Output Jacks (One w/ effects, The Other Bypasses them)
-21 Frets
-Rosewood Fingerboard
-3 Single Coil Pickups
-Master Volume & Tone
-2 Effect Parameter Knobs
-Graphite Nut
- Blue Burst
- Fender Padded Gig bag with shoulder straps

Thanks for looking, now let me hear from you!

Last edited by doodahdoug; 09-23-2020 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Sold on Reverb