View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post

This is me in an absolute sonic nightmare room. Copper ceiling, hardwood floors, and every surface is reflective. And, as you can see, PACKED with people trying to converse.

No question that, left to itself, the SA just goes muddy.

Solution, RedEye preamp. As the room fills up, I increase the the "High EQ" knob and it cuts right through. At the night this picture was taken, I asked the people right in front of me if I was too loud. "No you're fine". Then I asked the people on the opposite wall if they could hear me. "Yeah, you sound great".

Extraordinarily small footprint, well distributed sound (not just louder), excellent tone, and, best of all, KISS. I'm not sure what else one could want.

Steve

P.S. I have yet to encounter a situation either indoors or out that my SA was not equal to.
Everybody always says that you sound great as long as you’re not too loud.

I was just at a Sunday brunch in a NIGHTMARE room, that my buddy was playing. It’s a cavern. Tons of problem frequencies. Thank God I had ear plugs.

Guess what, I heard a few people tell him it sounded great on break, and it was beyond bad. He even knew it from the stage.