Thread: For Sale: Beneteau 000c Bulbinga-Traded
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Charter Member

Default Beneteau 000c Bulbinga-Traded

I know a thing or two about this guitar. I should--I've owned it on three separate occasions and wish I could keep it now, but the dreaded GAS has risen it's ugly head and I've been offered a great deal on a dream guitar. So it's last one in--first one out. It plays effortlessly and has a beautiful rich and balanced sound.

I am somewhat conservative with my ratings, but I would give this one an Excellent -. There is some tiny bubbling near the back center strip which was there the first time I owned it--more than five years ago--as is stable. A few minute marks around the sound hole that can only be seen in the right light and at the correct angle. In short, it has been played, but pretty much babied, as an instrument of this quality should be.

Marc's base price is $7000. Add $500 for Bulbinga; add $300 for cutaway; add $150 for pyramid bridge; add $100 for age toner; add $350 for K & K Trinity Pro pickup (installed); add +/- $400 for Ameritage case and you would be north of $8500.00 for this same instrument and looking at a two year plus wait to get it!! Save yourself a lot of time and five thousand bucks.

Asking $3650.00 NOW Shipped CONUS AND LISTENING TO REASONABLE OFFERS. Buyers fees, if any, are responsibility of the buyer. Open to trades for small acoustic or electric with at least $1000.00 cash component.

Specs:

000c 12 fret cutaway
Quilted Bulbinga back and sides
Silky Sitka top with aging toner
Ebony fretboard
1 13/16 nut
2 5/16 saddle spacing
Ebony tuners
Pyramid bridge
Ameritage case - excellent + condition
Pickup: K & K Trinity Pro
Pickguard: No

My table is not as pretty as Mike's, but my setting is more bucolic.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Emerald X-20 Custom SS

Life's been good to me so far....

Last edited by Transylvania; 05-29-2019 at 08:46 AM.