View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandguitar View Post
Oh my!! A video treasure trove arrives at AGF......I"ve been waitin'!!!
Both of these clips are extraordinary in so many ways. The guitar looks and sounds amazing, and Frog and Toad do it proud. Such a talented duo.

Play in good health......one adventure completed....another about to begin.
Many congrats!
Fred
Thank you Fred, I have been waiting too! There was a delay as Ben had some pro shots taken of this thing which is really cool, but did make the demo video a longer wait, but one that was worth it. There seems to be a joy for Ben when doing this tape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoman View Post
Wow--the sustain and tone are amazing!

The looks and craftsmanship are stunning!

Kudos and congrats!

I cannot wait to play it!
Same here Kevin. I am also very anxious to play it and see it close up. The video did not show the grain in the top which really came out with the oxidation process. I am also very excited that you will indeed get a chance to play this guitar!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haasome View Post
Killer Tom! What a great instrument. Should be fun.
Thank you very much. I appreciate your comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Ben, this is SPECTACULAR.

and your playing is so sweet. Congrats on a stunningly beautiful guitar.

I am really looking forward to meeting you and so many other fine AGF folks at B.I.G.

This is going to be a blast!

And yes, Beth! Cindy IS all about class. But she is FUN TOO. And very musically talented. Lucky me!

We both hope you can come, too!!!

Cheers

Paul
Thanks Paul. We are hoping Beth can make it to the B.I.G. as well. I know she is really trying to make it happen.

In my reply to Ben I mentioned that I did not know if most of that is just noodling or something he knows to play, but it looked like noodling to me and I would give anything to have that knowledge of the fretboard to make those choices. I just loved it. I thought it really showed off what this guitar can do as well. Once of my pet peeves is when a guitar demo becomes more about what the player can do rather than show case the guitar and I think this video is the perfect blend of those features.

Yes, I am probably a little biased, but this is me holding back LOL!