View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiberty View Post
Has anyone played the P12 side by side with the X7?

Much as I love my Larrivee Parlor I am getting sick and tired of refilling the humidifers every week.

The P12 is just about the same size as the Larrivee but with a slightly longer scale, the X7 is shorter in the body, but has the same scale length.

Probably leaning towards the Emerald since I'm a sucker for an offset soundhole, plus the strong US dollar makes the Emerald a lot more affordable than the Rainsong these days.

The only CF guitars I have ever actually played are my Rainsong Shorty and WS3000. Nobody in AZ seems to carry CF guitars of any make.
Hi AZLiberty,

Thank you so much for your interest in the X7. We have briefly mentioned this in a different thread, and as EvanB suggested, will indeed be announcing it officially in a separate thread soon - We are currently in the process of finalising details on a our new home trial programme, which we will be rolling out soon, where you will be able to try out one of our guitars in the comfort of your own home for a full week. I thought this might be of interest to you. We have already taken names of people interested in participating, so you are very welcome to send us an email to [email protected], Subject: 'Home Trial Programme' and we can add you to the list of those interested in receiving further information.

Best Wishes

Sean