Thread: Which small PA?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 08:57 AM

Thank you! My story - short version - I am a 25 plus year singer songwriter doing mostly solo gigs. I do over 100 shows a year. Everybody on here that I have come across raved about their Maui systems, so I pulled the trigger and ordered a Maui 11 system, and, I had to ship it back to the store because I got no signal from the subwoofer and very little signal from the horns. It did not work, plain and simple. But, here is the thing - I bought the demo model that was somewhere around half price. I put it together and absolutely loved the look of it, no scratches, very much like new looking. I was bummed. I am asking about their technical support situation because I was going to call them and let them tell me it was a fluke and that I should try again. I emailed, nothing. I phoned - apparently there are 2 companies called LD Systems. Does anyone have a phone number to contact a rep from this company? Because, until I know I can have tech support, I am very resistant to purchase again. Tell me what you think, and thank you for your responses!