View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 04:47 AM
Music soothes the soul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbroady View Post
Wow, No, Really, WOW
There is a recent thread about guitars you would never sell. I’ll assume this one will make the list.
And your assumption would be correct! I have a Tippin, Kinnaird and this one that will likely be with me until the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
I am going to make a shameless plug here. Dennis as a former moderator can ask me to delete it if he would like and I will gladly do so but there seems to be a lot of Jason Kostal love here. If people want to meet him and try his guitars in person he is going to be attending the B. I. G. Event in March. I have room for about 10 more people first come first serve. Come show Jason your love personally and have a great time with the rest of us.
I will second Tom's suggestion. To meet and mingle with Jason and Michael Watts and all the AGFers is going to be special. Don't miss it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveh View Post
Man that ABW is better than the stuff Jason used on mine!
I had a full-fat Kostal MD in ABW and sold it partly because, over time, I found it was far too large for me. I didn't order a wedge and thought I would play the OM more anyway...I didn't. I really liked what the MD offered.
So, I think the MDW size is a perfect compromise. I've played Michael's and it's a very comfortable guitar indeed while still bringing most of the qualities of the full-on model.
Cheers, Steve
Thanks for the input. Makes me feel I made the right choice on model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny B View Post
Love everything there is about this build. Only thing I would do differently is opt for the 25.25 scale length. With that deep body, a longer scale length would allow it to shine just a bit more. Still, it's gonna be a winner.
Thanks for the feedback. I plan to discuss this with Jason.