View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 06:20 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willymartin View Post
The 16 sounds truly amazing! I must admit...the OP's review of the 8 sounded so impressive that I thought there must have been some other eq/effects/room mic involved. I just put my Om28/full Anthem through the unit at GC and...perfect. I never think "perfect"...at best I always think "good enough...I'll mess with it when I get home..(kind of like most acoustic pickups). I used the basic tonematch guitar setting.. Really, really impressed..

I have to be honest...I was not as impressed when I put some tunes on via Bluetooth on my phone....sounded thin...didn't play with any Bluetooth settings and played some Tyler Childers...probably a better option to test the Bluetooth out there.. (S1 pro sounds great with Bluetooth tunes) I have to return with my own mic and hear some vox before I can make a decision on a purchase...but guitar passed the test admirably..
That's awesome you got a chance to review and hear it with your own guitar. Are you talking about the Pro8 or Pro16?

I have only played a little background music from Spotify via Bluetooth to the Bose. I was impressed. Keep in mind you can also set the Bose to "Music" mode. There is a small push button on back to select either: "Off/Live/Music/Speech" Modes.

Keep us posted.
Collings D1 Traditional
Emerald X20
Fender CS '63 Telecaster Custom
Collings I-35LCV
Collings I-30LC
Collings 290
www.heartsoulaz.com