View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchalebk View Post
This is the "Carbon Fiber" forum, not the general Acoustic Guitar forum. We understand that many (most?) guitarists don't care for CF guitars. If this were posted in the general forum, these responses would be appropriate. However, this forum if for people interested in CF guitars and this thread, in particular, is aimed at people who own (or have owned) CF guitars. For someone who has never owned a CF guitar to post in here, in particular to post a simple "no" or "not in the least" without even mentioning that they have never owned a CF guitar, just seems inappropriate to me.
All due respect, this is the "Carbon Fiber" subforum of a much broader actual forum. One is a member of the AGF (Acoustic Guitar Forum), not a member of the CFF (Carbon Fiber Forum). This entitles them to post anywhere on this site, with any opinion they have, regardless of whether or not you think it's appropriate. They have an opinion, they have expressed it. It's not your place to demand a resume and purchase history from someone because they have an opinion in one of your threads.

While personally, I have owned one carbon guitar (which I later sold), and played a fair number more. I like them, but not enough to forsake wood.