View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 01:28 PM

Here's a link to my Facebook page with some photos. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I absolutely love all of these guitars. Luckily Ryan didn't think to put a sound port on this OM or I just wouldn't have been able to resist bringing it home. Those little holes in the sides make a big difference! If any of you AFGers who dislike sound ports (I used to fall into that camp) want a fabulous OM at a great price, this guitar would be hard to beat. I loved the wedge - it makes it noticeably more comfortable to play.

The Primavera OM is very light in weight as well as in color. I think it is gorgeous. Of the three guitars in the photos it is least bass heavy. I'm not saying it's deficient in the bass, but the other two have profound bass for such small guitars.

The Bubinga CS is also a great sounding guitar, but the added depth is a bit much for this old man's right shoulder. If I commissioned one it would definitely have a wedge, and maybe a bevel. But that's just my handicap: absolutely nothing wrong with this lovely guitar. I think it has the most modern-style, piano-like tone of these three.

Last edited by SJ VanSandt; 06-15-2018 at 01:48 PM.