View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 10:24 AM

Default Petros GC Italian/Ebony Review

Hi guys,

I have had my Petros for 2 weeks now. It is the best guitar I have ever played. It was a nervous few months wondering how it would compare to the many individual luthier guitars that I have tried. I am convinced that I have one of the best guitars by any measure. I am very very happy.

Here's a link to my e-mail to Bruce after receiving the guitar

Ebony and Italian GC

This guitar opens up so many possibilites for me. It is a fine instrument of the highest quality. The guitar's volume and tonal, range and balance allows me to play in ways I could never have. And the sound is unbelievable.

I've had a few friends over to try the guitar and I've identified 3 stages of their encounter with it.
First is when they first see it, then gush and compliment its ridiculously beautiful craftsmanship.
Second, they say "Oh, it sounds nice as well", as I play it.
Third and finally, they play it for themselves and I've seen their jaws drop every time. Every song takes on a richer life on this guitar. I'm only just discovering the beautiful sounds that I can make on this guitar.

Please allow me to shamelessly post pictures.

By the way, the Karura case is excellent. I believe I have the best case for the best guitar. Please pardon my pride, I'm so relieved and happy that the guitar exceeded all my expectations.

I'm an unmet friend of the honest, hardworking, knowledgeable guitar builder.

Last edited by tkuane; 06-06-2010 at 06:33 AM. Reason: New Pictures