View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Sexauer View Post
The OM28ish is closed:
Probably not tomorrow either as Linda and I are meeting Laurelyn and Josh in Oakland to eat at an allegedly authentic Native American restaurant. Who knew they had restaurants? As it happens, Josh IS one of them, and we are looking forward to it.
Without hijacking the thread, here in North Carolina I ate multiple times many years ago in a true Native American restaurant in Asheville. Unfortunately, a major flood pretty much destroyed the restaurant and its husband/wife owners (chef and hostess) decided not to reopen.

I always ordered their various options for buffalo -- wonderful eating. My sons were fond of the restraurant's rattlesnake entrees, for which I never quite worked up the curiosity to try.

Hoping you and yours enjoy this different dining experience, Bruce... and also wishing you a good Christmas as well as a happy, healthy, fulfilling, peaceful, and prosperous 2022.

P.S. I turn 74 in a few weeks, and I'm enjoying my three Sexauer guitars more than ever. Like you, with age they seem to just get better at what they do.