View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 11:46 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbroady View Post
I agree with Rpt50. For the price of a 322 you can get “More Guitar” with an import. That’s not to say the 322 is not a nice guitar. Gonna send you a suggestion via PM
I've been playing Taylors my whole life and like the brand. I like the Little Jane but don't feel like purchasing another Furch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpt50 View Post
Think about the hassle and what you will get ($) for your mini, and how much fun it is to play. Why not keep the mini and just get something less expensive than another Taylor for live playing
I'm already maxed out on amount of guitars I want to own. I don't want to have GAS and have all these guitars I don't play. Plus, I'd like to recoup funds if possible. If I don't use a guitar just about every day and it hangs on a wall, I don't want to own it. I'd also rather have a guitar that I both play at home and play live. Purely from a gear perspective, why would I have a guitar I practice for hours and hours with at home and then live use a cheaper different instrument that I never play except for a few hours here and there? Seems backwards to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
Good idea, GC are the ideal guitar size. Not too big or too small
That's what I've been thinking. I really enjoy a shorter scale length. 23.5" is pretty short thoughh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
I find there's a big tonal difference between a GS Mini and a GC. I'm a fan of both guitars but given the choice of the two I'd take a GC.

Have you played the 322 before? When you try it out at the store (assuming you can) make sure you try it with a capo.
No one has the guitar locally, but I've played another GC and they were just fine with capos.
- Journey Instruments OF882CN Koa
- Lazy River Weissenborn

Last edited by Kerbie; 01-15-2019 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Please avoid the profanity