View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedwahine View Post
I’m just curious for those that have had the upgraded Emerald UPS shipping lately - I have a guitar on the way and it says it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but tracking still shows it in Ireland as of the last update.

I was just wondering how long it took for those of you that opted for that tracked shipping - how long did it take for the guitar to arrive? My last Emerald was almost three years ago and I didn’t have UPS for that one.

I admit to being a tad more anxious than usual as it was my bad luck that there was no shipping video last week - so I didn’t get a “fix” from a glimpse and I had a porch pirate steal two packages off my porch yesterday. So while I am always the most impatient person in the world when a guitar is incoming, I am bouncing off the walls now. I can’t imagine it will actually be here tomorrow despite what the tracking estimate shows.
I'm in the same boat. Label created on the 7th with estimated deliver (to Colorado) on the 10th, but latest status from the 13th shows it is in Dublin. Wish there was a shipping video.