Thread: McJam 2018
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary View Post
Heyyyyyyyyy... a cruise? The McJam was on the A-list compared to a cruise? Very cool.
I was in the Navy, Mary. Been there done that. Why pay for being cooped up on a ship with 5,000 other people and pick up the crud from being in close quarters? I've gone through 3 boxes of tissues just from hacking up yuck. The first time around at least I got to be around airplanes and earn money that put me through college.

I'm just hoping that Ohio is sunny because in addition to my workhorse Larrivee I'm bringing my bicycle!

PS: I'm loving the new website and enjoying the media clips - especially the one entitled "Cracked Nut Suite" by James Filkins. In reading the description I see that it was played on my favorite McKnight guitar, the Highlander that had wenge back and sides with a cedar/Engelmann double top. I can't wait to see what else you'll have sitting around to play this year.

Last edited by Neil K Walk; 06-14-2018 at 07:32 AM.