View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 06:02 AM
Charter Member

Default Traded: 2005 Froggy Bottom A-14 with K&K pickup

I've decided to once again offer this wonderful Froggy Bottom A-14 for sale or trade. It was listed here and on Reverb until I reassessed the situation, lost my nerve and pulled it back. I had some nice trade offers the last time I listed it, but I much prefer a straight sale. I'm in a downsizing mode so trades work against achieving my goal, however, I realize high end guitars are out-of-reach for some folks unless a trade is possible so I'm open to that possibility. Some cash would need to come my way in any proposed trade. I'll say up front that large bodies are off-limits for me because of shoulder problems so a trade for dreads and jumbos isn't feasible.

I'd be pleased to work with anyone who wants to join the Froggy Bottom fan club - a move I made years ago without regret. I've priced this below nearly every other Froggy available on Reverb.

Specs and photos for this guitar are easily accessed by clicking on the Reverb link shown above. I'm asking $4395 plus shipping. As you probably know, Reverb pretty much forces sellers to list a higher price because of the fees they assess. Buy through AGF and we can avoid those fees.

The A-14 is very comfortable to hold and play. It's great for finger play yet handles a pick nicely and strums beautifully. I am not the original owner, but it came to me in great condition and remains so today. Adi over mahogany with K&K pickup on board and 1 3/4" nut. Please take a look on Reverb and contact me with any questions through the AGF. Thanks. Larry

No structural issues. Fret wear is minimal.

Here are the key particulars:
2005 Froggy Bottom A-14
Adirondack top
Mahogany back & sides
1-3/4" nut width
2-3/16" string spacing
25" scale
C-shaped neck profile
K&K pickup installed
OHSC included
Taylor 714ce; Wechter/Scheerhorn square neck reso; Gibson TG-25, HP665; Rockbridge 000 Custom BZ; Guild DS-240, F112; Martin HD-28, J-40, D-15SS; Northwood L-00; Regal resonator; Furch Vintage 3 OM-SR; Larrivee L-03W; Gretsch resonator; Mackenzie/Marr Ian Tyson;

Last edited by norseman; 05-02-2019 at 02:06 PM.