View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 11:37 PM
Charter Member

I'd also like to add (being that Forum member who Vance installed Dazzos in my Goodall, then Teddy came through Salem and said, "we can get that better"!) - with the Dazzos, there is NO BRAKE FLUID SOAKING to remove that epoxy...

My 2012 Goodall CJc had had a set of K&K's in it when I got it that weren't removed or cleaned off well, at all... and the K&K bridgeplate cleanup is what took the brake fluid cleaner... and I wasn't thrilled about that, either, but it turned out really well and the Dazzos mounted just fine...

Best of all? These things are UNREALLY GOOD SOUNDING! Although I gave up on this grail; this amplifying the guitar's sound, from my lap and hands to the audience, only louder... This is absolutely the closest to "that" sound I have ever heard...

I am frothing to get out and gig with these things... especially because the Dazzos that are now in Angus 12 string sounded even better and more like that guitar than the Goodall!

(Vancebo - kept that D-18 Modern Deluxe, eh? Glad it's sounding so good to you! Be well, my friend... and thanks, again!)
and the things I hold dear
are near...
And I always find my way back home."

"Home" (working title) J.S, Sherman