View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chistrummer View Post
BTW, I did find it interesting that one here bothered ... by guitar stores cold calling them.
Why. That's what Sweetwater does periodically with their customers. They touch base and do a quick check to see if there's anything you need. Most people herein like the SW service very much........

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeltrans View Post
I currently have 5 carbon fiber guitars: 3 Cargos and 2 McPherson Touring (both identical with honeycomb top design, with the gold Schaller tuners and gold EVO frets). Some might think that is weird to have so many of the same thing....
Yes, I wonder why? I wouldn't ever buy 2, or more, of the same (or very similar) guitar from the same maker/materials - regardless of construction material. Especially when CF is touted by so many as "indestructible, impervious to humidity, heat....". So, if I were to buy multiples of the same/similar guitar, CF would be the last one I would need/want to do that with. For example, I have one CF paddle for my kayaks. Not one for each but one because it serves its purpose and I have no fear of its needing a duplicate.