View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcsong View Post
Now I'm not a professional player and I didn't have time to practice. But people do enjoy recordings. I apologize in advance for the sloppy playing and maybe the slight out of tune(ness). But I think the sample will give a good idea of how the guitars are different. You can really hear the clarity when I strum between the two (all with my fingernails and no pick). This was just a first take and done very quickly because I wanted to at least get something to you guys!
Hey, much appreciated by us all. There's nothing wrong with the playing, especially when you are tackling Hedges! Good stuff here.

No mistaking that deep, low-end grunt of the MD. As I expected, they sound very different despite there being only a few cm difference in size. I think you can also hear that the MD is looser, which is expected given that you've had it several years longer. Lots of clarity and sustain to both.

So glad you're happy with it. Like I said earlier in this thread, the last OM I played from Jason ripped my head off.

Cheers,
Steve