View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 09:07 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Life Guitar Picks View Post
David, yes, I saw that, and was working on buffing and polishing your order right now. We got hit broadside with a bunch of orders as soon as the site went live, so we're scrambling a bit. But yours will hit the road tomorrow at the latest.

This is what I love about our industry and AGF, David: so many people, such as yourself, have gone so far out of their way to help and support us. It's really humbling, and I mean that in the best sense of the word.

I'll look forward to your comments after you've had a chance to play the picks. Also, website design. Your programs and site are both terrific.

Thanks again. I'll email you once the package is on the way.

take care,
scott
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrmac123 View Post
Scott, I am not a flatpicker, and therefore not a potential customer, but I am curious about what these "two most coveted materials" actually are. Your website doesn't seem to elucidate.Could you clarify it for the curious?

Cheers

Murray
Murray, thanks so much for looking at our ad, especially since you're not a flatpicker.

For proprietary and competitive reasons, most manufacturers, including us, don't openly discuss materials or manufacturing processes. This is pretty much standard practice.

We spent two very intensive years researching and preparing our business. One of our materials is almost impossible to locate, the other almost impossible to afford; we found a way to just barely squeak through.

Not only that, but both materials are also a series of nightmares to fabricate into picks -- and in completely different nightmarish ways.

All that said, I'll PM you.

thanks so much,
scott