View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 09:53 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTerral View Post
I’ve read through this post and I am not seeing an answer to my question. On the second page Brushwood was asking about the limit of three pictures allowed for the classified ads, per the attachment manager. Obviously, a lot of the ads are showing more than three pictures. I just signed up for the Charter Membership and have a guitar I would like to sell and would like to post 6 to 8 pictures, as well as a link to a Flicker or Google photos folder.

Needing help with how to upload more than 3 JPEGs from my computer for my add. Do I need to upload them one of the other two ways (Tapatalk app, etc)?

Lots of great info in this thread, just not seeing an answer to my question.
Hi, and thanks for upgrading to a charter membership to help support the forum.

As you’ve observed, I really don’t think there is a three pic max. I’ve posted ads in the classifieds and have included much more than three. Perhaps it depends more on the size/resolution of the photos being uploaded. Have you tried uploading more than three? If not, give it a shot. Hope it works for you!

Edit: Something just occurred to me. As there are three fields to search pics in a PC, Brushwood may have thought that you have to use each field when in fact you don’t. Try searching and uploading one pic at a time in one field. That should work.