View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadus View Post
Welcome to AGF, Phil. Glad you're getting the LMG course. The one thing I repeadedly emphasize is that it is no silver bullet. LMG is very helpful if one will apply oneself, and it will lay a solid foundation to build upon as a person decides what he wants to focus upon. Hope you the best with the course. Oh, and you will find the L&M Community an encouragement and a source of a lot of good information about playing and working through the course.

Bill
+1

From what I'm seeing in the early lessons it breaks down a complex skill into sometimes tedious details. However, I know from 50 years of screwing around that without such a disciplined approach one gets nowhere.

Just because I learned "Bird Dog" by the Everly Brothers and a few folk strums back in the day doesn't make me a guitar player. I believe L & M G will -- if I have the right stuff to keep at it. And its structure encourages just that.

A veteran is someone who at one point in his or her life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'