View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadus View Post
Hi Dale. I had the same question and emailed Legacy. They responded that all previously-viewed guitar courses are the expanded edition. Mine is the 20-DVD set, and I know of at least one other AGF member who ordered the previously-viewed course and it was the expanded, too.

And welcome to AGF, or at least welcome with your first post.

Bill
Thanks for the response. Sounds like a good deal. I'll have to follow up on this. I saw some on Ebay, but more expensive.

Anyway, been in and out of AGF for a while just lurking. I was over to Harmony Central for a while but discovered that wasn't for me.

I took some lessons a while back, and after having spent a hundred bucks I realized my teacher was a better player than a teacher. A hundred dollars is a lot of money for me especially to have it essentially wasted. And with life getting in the way so often, I just set my Larrivee OM-03R aside for a while until I could figure something else out. I can doodle a little but want to get serious and start learning. I'll keep lurking here and maybe pop in with questions occasionally.