Thread: Martin CEO-7
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysachs View Post
I actually don't like sunburst on an acoustic, so that would be a compromise I'd have to live with - hey, one man gathers what another man spills, right. I don't know if I could tell the difference between Adi and Sitka or the scalloped bracing on the CEO, but maybe. But the V neck and the wider string spacing up toward the bridge would definitely be improvements for me. The 00-18V I've played had both and I really dug that guitar. Almost as much as the 000-15SM I ended up buying a few months ago.

But, as always I'm just gonna have to play 'em both and see for myself. When I go play several guitars, one or two almost always stand out and I know it almost immediately. So, when the time comes...

-Ray
I too have been looking for another small body since I can't play dreads any longer, to compliment my 00015sm. I love the wider spacing at the saddle. The om28 modern deluxe has the same spacing and neck. Also there's a 0017 authentic that looks amazing. and of course the 00028vs if I could find one would be a perfect compliment.