View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 02:37 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakar12 View Post
For as long as I've been on the AGF, I've always felt that your guitars are the prettiest.

I've owned a lot, and I like pretty much anything--old school, blinged out, rustic, mustache bridges, Martin starry nights . . . but man, your guitars always stun me.

I don't think I'll ever get the chance to own one, so I'll just another to my list of life's regrets.
WOW, that is some mighty high praise. Thank you!
And please, never say never. You can have what you want if you make a space in your soul for it, and nurture the belief that it is coming to you. What is yours will always come to you, if you allow it to be so. You can move a mountain if you have sufficient faith. It's just astounding, how circumstances and events can can manifest in ways that make things like that happen, as a completely natural occurrence. My life is is filled with years and years of that subtle magic. That's how I became a luthier! It seems highly improbable that someone like me can make a living at building guitars, but I am.
Someday, by some inscrutable path, you will have a guitar in your hands that I made for you. Maybe it will be one that I've already built, and it is now searching for you. I only hope that when it finds you, it lives up to your best expectations!