View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 09:33 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by invguy921 View Post
Mark,

Well, what can I say? Your guitars have a certain WOW factor that gets my heart beating. Some call it GAS, I call it "NORMAL" ha! This guitar looks to be something really special. You may have said it already and I missed it, but what is the difference between your "show spec series" and your others? Is it just that you are building them for the SB show, or have you made certain changes to specs, or?

Also anxious also to hear some sound clips of some of these. I was unable to make the get together that a few of my AGF friends attended...I'm in the midwest ya know...severe travel disadvantage lol. So, some of us hillbillies need to take the next best thing...sound and/or video clips . Thanks for helping satiate my need for eye candy
Thanks Woody,

My intentions were to do some of the various guitar shows and I wanted to start to build up an inventory of guitars to bring to these shows. This takes some time and money on top of the custom orders I am currently working on.
Turns out these shows are all booked up this year so I started mentioning that these are available for sale. My first two, the Claro Walnut Parlor and the BRW Greta are already sold and I have the recently completed Maple Josie available with sound clips on the AGF Marketplace section;
http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...d.php?t=432024

The idea of the series was to show a variety of guitars, styles, and options I have or can do on custom orders (and selling some of them doesn't hurt either)

Thanks again for your comments,
Mark

"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking".
Steven Wright