View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 12:49 PM
Charter Member

Kath, there are actually two luthier shows scheduled ahead of La Conner next year.

The Woodstock Invitational Luthiers Showcase (Woodstock, NY) is scheduled for October 2021 and despite COVID's best efforts there is a chance that it will happen! I think luthiers will need to make sure that they have "Purel Proof" neck finishes.... Additionally, the Artisan Guitar Show (Harrisburg, PA) is scheduled for April 2022 as well.

I am planning on attending both should they happen and I will have Mark's guitar with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eKat View Post
Yeah, Bob. . . I know this is your 2nd Blanchard. . . remember, I'm the one who had to ship a ton of tops to him back then. HA!

Feel free to click into that FB link and read my final post on #2. It's fun to see how people are responding to it. Another multi-Blanchard client has even posted up shots of his OldSkool Braz Bristlecone.

I dig it!

I'm really looking forward to hearing how you like #2. I hope you love it as much as my FB friends do. They can't seem to get enough!

La Conner will be back in 2022. I hope lots of guys get out here to connect with the small shop builders. It's been a long time. Everybody needs to be surrounded by magnificent hand built guitars right now and that's a top notch show.

Keep the magic alive, Bob.