View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 01:44 PM
AGF Sponsor

I'll try to keep this short. Thanks to the OP for his post and for all the thoughtful responses. We're grateful for your friendship and support.

I'd prefer any specific conversation to be conducted privately, via email or phone. I'm happy to kick around some ideas. If anyone wants to chat, please take it off the board and contact me directly (Please don't PM me here; I'm just too dang busy these days and sometimes go days without being on the board.)

If interested, please email me directly at charmedlifepicks @ gmail. Please don't PM me here.

This matter is not concluded. I'll leave it there for now.

Most of you have known me for years. You know I've always taken the high road in situations like this. I will continue to do so. You've seen the hundreds of times I've recommended this company and its products right here in these pages, for many years now. That won't change. And I hope you will continue to support them and their products. They've earned it through their hard work and integrity. Whatever the long-term outfall from the current circumstances, that will remain my position.

BTW, we're in very strong financial condition going forward, always have been. One must take things in stride. Our future is very bright.

Best to all of you,
Scott & Rhonda Memmer

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 01-15-2020 at 01:53 PM.