View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 02:16 PM

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Regarding the mitred joins, they are glued with polyurethane glue so are glued and sealed at the same time. Because there is no channel to be cut for binding my kerfing is thin too at 2.5mm.

Just got this email this morning from the proud owner.

Hi Christian,

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
I received the guitar on Monday, and it is simply AMAZING! I love it, your work is absolutely fantastic. The sound is amazing too, it's warm, detailed and deep at the same time and in the whole range. And the sustain is so long! Exactly what I asked for! It is loud, so I can play easily with volume variation. The playability is perfect, the neck and the action make it very easy to play fast without applying to much tension. I realized this as soon as I played the guitar, but I actually saw a huge difference when I tried to play a song from John mayer called "Neon". He plays this song with a strat, but on the live album, there is an acoustic version. It is technically hard to play, the song is fast, with lots of large movements on the neck. If you listen to it, you'll quickly know what I'm talking about!. I had a hard time trying to play fluently with a few guitars but with this (I should say "my" or "your"!) guitar, the difference is obvious. I still have to work on it though!

I will try to call you this week to personally thank you for this beautiful job.

Cheers,

Julien.