View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troggg View Post
I understand dialing in one great sound works for many performers. For me, the point of having a device like the T1, which remembers "scenes," is taking advantage of that flexibility.

That said, I certainly don't need to switch scenes after every song. So I'm hoping the bracket Jake showed would do the job.
I hear ya Troggg - I have only had the unit for a short period of time..
But as others.. I try to minimize my "gear" and cables and stage clutter. So yes the bracket helps to clean things up.

However, In general, to me a mixer is set and forget... (except when necessary for tweaking) or plugging in a guest etc.

Now with my limited experience with the T1... I don't believe it was intended as a Live switching "effects" unit .. What I mean by that, it doesn't have foot switch or even an easy to use presets (scenes).

I picture using the scenes using for different situations or venues... Like tonight I'm outside on the patio or next time I am in the large room. Here's a scene ready for my Duo.

I have to say, My Play acoustic with the Switch 6 covers a lot of ground....

LASTLY, don't get me wrong..... The T1 is amazing on it's own. The effects and EQ and ToneMatch, scenes... Lot to love.

It really is "icing" on the already tasty cake.