View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 10:48 AM

I'll put in my 2 cents since Claytone again resurrected this thread and echo that the X20 is an awesome instrument. It is so comfortable to hold and the sound that comes out is loud enough to drown out a singer if I am not careful. I don't have enough experience with other CFs to know if this comment applies to all of them, but the X20 definitely sounds like a great guitar with clean highs and a strong bass. I can make it growl and I can make it sound light and clear depending on how I hit the strings.

I almost never get to play it when I take it anywhere because others keep asking for a chance. Some have also asked if I am interested in selling it to them and where they can get one for themselves. I have had it for 8 months now and the honeymoon is still going strong.

My wife thinks it is one of the ugliest guitars she has ever seen though. She dislikes all offsets because "they are not anatomically correct".

Even though it may look like something that could come from a marriage of Salvador Dali's work to a Dr. Seuss book, it's been my go to guitar since it arrived at my house.

Well done Alistair!