View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 12:12 AM

Today was like Thanksgiving with football on but me not having a dog in the fight so I kinda fell asleep. Did the Patriots win?

Just kidding, I just didn’t get the final score. The last I saw it wa 41-14 and thought “this is a good number to choose for the lottery” before switching it off out of boredom. Any team that goes into Foxborough after a bye week for NE is just another lamb going to the slaughter.

I feel bad for the Eagles. I affirm that the Saints came back from 14 behind but c’mon now, they’re home and in a dome and they’ve got Drew Brees. It’s arena football with sidelines. *yawn* The Eagles should’ve been able to march down the field but for a heartbreaking turnover inside the two minute warning that quite frankly was just bad luck. I can only imagine that half of Philly is crying and the other half is pasting together death threats to their team.

I’m wondering though: will Andy Reid get it done this year?