View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 10:30 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
No offense meant to anyone who was there, but I think Joel's guitars created more buzz than almost any other guitar at B.I.G. This one in particular I think.
Actually, Tom, from my perspective, all three of Joel's guitars left people happily stunned. And you should hear them now, with a couple more weeks of opening-up time. Joel was playing one of these guitars on the upstairs deck of the workshop yesterday evening, and you could hear it from a long way off- a sparkling, scintillating, hypnotic tone, every note clear and distinct, actually quite profound sounding. Joel is becoming quite proficient in DADGAD tuning, and while all three of his guitars listed here in the Marketplace sound awesome in standard A 440 tuning, something even more magical happens when they are tuned down. People thought I was hyping Joel's guitars before the show, but now you've heard Tom's take, and his word is irrefutable.
I would venture to say that Joel's guitars compare very well to many others that cost twice as much. I feel safe in saying that, because if you decide to take a leap of faith and give them a trial, it doesn't matter what I or anyone else says about them. The guitars will speak for themselves. And you will be blown away.