View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 12:57 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBman View Post
I find your posts informative, educated and generally with the intent to add to a discussion. Sometimes stuff from our lives can filter through and other times wordings can be interpreted differently than intended. The written word can leave a lot to be desired at times. I apologize for responding in a purposely sarcastic manner to your post in this thread and possibly others. Your presence on this forum is a positive one and hopefully we can enjoy reading your posts in the future.

I'm looking forward to friendly interactions with you in the future.
Thanks Barry. I find your compositions and covers to be of high quality and have watched your growth on the guitar from the time you joined.

Unfortunately, you have followed up on some of my posts with negative interpretations that I never intended. A moderator agreed with you today. It is an odd thing for me that all through college and my engineering career, I always got very positive feedback on my written communications, but here (and not just with you) I seem to have a very difficult time communicating. I left the forum for a while on one other occasion and was planning to do that again.

Your post here took real character, especially since it is clear, based on yours and a moderator's feedback that the problem is mine. I can try to communicate more clearly, but as I told the moderator, my posts will be longer in an attempt to cover any possible objections to what I say in my posts.

Right now, I am going through a difficult time with a new medication that I am having a difficult time adjusting to. Maybe I should refrain from positing until that settles down.

Thanks Barry,

Tony

"Alexa, where's my stuff?"
- Anxiously waiting...