View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 04:56 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasapple View Post
Love it! Thanks for the update. Great news all around and welcome to the Edwinson family.
I don't know how I missed this, I apologize! I'm supposed to get an e-mail when someone comments, but I didn't see any come come. Thanks for the nice comments! I've been really enjoying this guitar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lew View Post
Hi Mike! Congrats on the new guitar! I had been following your thread but just saw the finished product today. I'm a sucker for sinker, and I love the rosette. I'm very glad to hear that you are pleased with all aspects of this build. It looks amazing! It's kinda cool to see how concerned Steve has been that you are happy with it, too. Great customer service and follow-up! mtl
Thanks Mark! I am definitely very happy. Steve remains concerned with all his builds, not only that you like them now, but over time. He and I have become friends, so we're in touch periodically, but if you separate it to luthier/client, he really is amazing to work with. After I received the guitar I had some questions on string gauges, and such. In typical fashion, I got an education about neck relief as it relates to the strings, what I might have to do if I want thicker strings, and so on. He is making me a truss rod tool. He continues to go the extra mile, any chance he gets. Really appreciate the comments!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

2013 Joel Stehr Dreadnought - Carpathian/Malaysian BW
2014 RainSong H-OM1000N2
2017 Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
2013 Chris Ensor Concert - Port Orford Cedar/Wenge
1980ish Takamine EF363 complete with irreplaceable memories
A bunch of electrics (too many!!)