View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 04:48 PM

Default My Brand New Shiny Custom Fan Fret X20 Synergy Emerald Harp Geetar!

Hi folks, hope you're well

I did a bunch of gigs in Ireland/Northern Ireland back in August '16. Whilst I was there, I swung by the Emerald factory in Donegal and got to play the prototype for the (then) new Synergy X20 Full Size Carbon Fibre Harp Guitar. I was pretty stunned to say the least. My trusty Lark In The Morning HG did the job getting me started and was great for 5-6 years of gigging. But to say that this new Emerald is a step up would be the understatement of 2017 - I'm currently sat on the Ferry to Liverpool from Belfast, happily strumming and plucking away and feeling far, far cooler than I actually am playing this machine. The fan frets took no time at all to get my head around, the tone and sustain are unreal, easy to adjust the neck and super comfy bevel, weighted beautifully and a snazzy padded case together (don't even get me STARTED on the Emerald mug .... )

In short - I love this thing - you can check out the video we shot whilst I was hanging out at the factory - feedback and questions always welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os4y2JCGd_k

www.facebook.com/tommyandchums
www.tommyloose.co.uk
www.emeraldguitars.com

Cheers!

Tommy