View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 11:28 AM

Casualmusic,

Thank you for your courage and appreciate your honesty! I also learned a few about the building process. You taking time to educate some of us reveals your sincere desire to help Evan, yet Rounding us all up as bullies seems wrongly accusing according the definition: Seeking to harm, oppress, coerce someone perceived to be vulnerable.

I do not believe any of us seeks to harm Alistair or his business nor do I believe anyone running a competitive, successful company could do so without a backbone. No Emerald is no good for no one. Not to mention, if a company perceives consumer-driven product requests as being bullied, well, better be ready for more or close shop. I believe it is the opposite, a proof and a compliment that Alistair and his company are doing something right. If any, it is adding to the brand value and provides positive exposure. Finding ways to make what is requested at a price that makes everyone happy is what businesses do and I am sure he will find a way to make it happen.

G