Thread: Kraut OM BRW
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:52 AM

Your playing and arrangements are just wonderful. And the recording quality is terrific too.

And this sounds like a simply fabulous guitar. Very versatile. As you said in a different thread, it seems to have many of the best qualities of a number of different guitars. In this last clip it is doing a wonderful job of sounding almost like a classical guitar.

I have not played a Kraut in person, but given what I'm hearing here I could almost see selling my Goodall and Martin and replacing both with one of these!

Your flatpicking clip is wonderful too - really really nice. Though I primarily play fingerstyle and some classical, I've been flatpicking a lot more lately, and I think I'm enjoying my Goodall almost more as a flatpicking guitar than for fingerstyle. Actually, I'm thinking a lot of guitars (including, or maybe especially, some of the really fine fingerstyle guitars) probably sound fabulous with a flatpick, especially when played with some finesse.

But back to your playing: You certainly play wonderfully - it is humbling to listen to your music! Do you play professionally (and have you been producing CD's and such for sale?)?