View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 06:01 AM

You guys are trying to punish Bose with this endless thread. If the battery can be trickle charged or sit on a shelf without loosing charge it is not defective.

I suspect their business will survive regardless. The reviews on Sweetwater, for example, are stellar.

There are standby sources of power consumption in all modern electronics and component variation can make them quite different from sample to sample. I've got an MSEE and I'm not exactly the most ill informed poster on the AGF when it comes to electronics. I would give Bose points for making firmware mods to improve the standby spec, but just because someone says theirs is better than yours does not make that true, or even unreasonable.

I have a brand-X LIPo battery inverter combo that will run my CP-8 loud for hours that I leave plugged-in to be ready when I need it. It might hold a charge on a shelf, but why bother finding out?
IR Demo, read the description too: https://youtu.be/SELEE4yugjE
My duo's website and my email... [email protected]

Jon Fields